- Engaging the Next Generation of Insurance Professionals
- Empowering NH Colleges and Universities to encourage students to consider career opportunities within the insurance industry
- Increasing Member Participation in Chapter Meetings and Events
- Developing our Chapter's Website and Social Media Presence
- Engaging and Mentoring Candidates and New Designees
- Providing Community Service through our Good Works Project with the NH Food Bank
Director Francine Driscoll provides up-to-date information on CPCU Society and IIA programs to new candidates and encourages candidate students to continue their pursuit of the CPCU designation.
Student Intern Advocate
Director Colleen Brockway is working with Bedford High School to promote Project InVEST and provides information about Intership Financial Aid Program through the Loman Foundation to High School and College Students.
Meetings and Events
Director Patty Smith assists in arranging and promoting the Chapter's meetings and events.
Director David Hershey promotes Educational opportunities by sharing infomation about CPCU and IIA Classes offered by the Chapter as well as other Industry Organizations.
Director Shaun Ralston arranges for our Chapter Good Works Projects including coordinating Volunteer Efforts with the NH Food Bank.
Webmaster & Social Media
Chapter Member, Past Director and Past President Brenda Buck updates the Chapter Website and Facebook Page for the Chapter.